Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Brownie Cheesecake Pizza
This is undeniably one of my favorite dessert recipes from growing up. When Dad was coaching, Mom would regularly make this for after game parties, and it was always ravenously devoured in seconds.
You can experiment with different types of fruit. Kiwi makes a delicious addition. Have fun being creative with the design. Experiment with patterns, logos, holiday shapes, etc...
1 (19.8 oz) package brownie mix
1/2 cup boiling water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 (8 oz.) softened package cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 cup sliced banana
1 cup assorted berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc.)
(1) Preheat oven to 350ºF.
(2) In a bowl, thoroughly combine the brownie mix, water, oil, and one egg.
(3) Spread into a greased and floured 12" pizza pan.
(4) Bake for 20 minutes.
(5) Using an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese, sugar, remaining egg, and vanilla.
(6) Spread over the brownie crust.
(7) Bake for 15 more minutes, until topping has firmed. Remove from oven and cool.
(8) Arrange the fruit atop the pizza. (Lightly toss the sliced bananas in lemon juice first to avoid discoloration.)
(9) Slice into wedges and serve like a pizza!
® All Rights Reserved by Bradley Hawks
© Copyright 2011 Bradley Hawks
All images & articles are the sole property of Bradley Hawks unless otherwise specified. Please email for permission to use.